Sunday, April 22, 2007

Stephanie and Brent say goodbye to Mokpo

We're leaving tomorrow late at night for the airport . My school teachers at Mokpo Seohae Elementary school were incredible. They really spoiled me with gifts (14K earings and a traditional drum) and a goodbye dinner. One class surprised me with a song and balloons and messages all around the classroom. Sweet.Koreans are such giving people. I got a little emotional on my last few days.. this year has just been so good. So many great people. It's gone so fast..... ALMOST too fast.


My first coteacher and one of my favourite teachers here at school took Brent and I out for dinner yesterday. They have been so great. I got all emotional when I said my good-byes to them. It caught me by surprise. The people at my school are really special to me.

Love you XOXOXO Stephanie and Brent

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for blog!! Good to have you back blogging mom! I need all the updates I can get!
XOXOXOXOXO
Can't wait to see you all SOON!
XOXOXO
Steph

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home