Thursday, May 18, 2006

Bloggers... indeed!


Hi there, I am tickled pink to have started this blog ...amazing.
I am still in the learning curve but bit by bit I will overcome.
Your dad is to town for a haircut and will be happy to see that all my time spend on the computer is paying of.

We are doing well, although the weather is pretty wet, the dogs are mostly in the mudroom drying up. They smell like stinky wet towels.Hopefully the pesistent rain soakings will take the smell out of their coats in the long run........a bath is worse.......
The garden is showing its colors as you see... to bad the weeds are popping up too.....did some spraying and pulling weeds now my hands are in for a treat!
Tomorrow up to the Spa with Flora for a wel deserved mani/ pedicure
with lunch at a Thai restaurant in Ingersoll.What a treat.
We hope to see the sun with the long weekend.
Carien , we got your postcard ...gone fishing....You have seen already so much.... thanks and keep them coming.
The edmonton oilers are facing the ducks. Edmonton must be so much fun......with the playoffs continuing.How is Olds?
I send mail to south korea, I hope you will find it in your mail slot in school.
Thats it for now.all the best from both of us xoxoxoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home